Old January 11th 05, 08:33 PM
Brian Reay

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
RT wrote:
"Parents should ensure their children use mobile phones only when

absolutely
necessary because of the potential health risks, an expert is warning."
Then in same sentence,

"The latest study by Sir William Stewart says there is still no proof

mobile
phones are unsafe,"

The IEEE Spectrum reports that cell phone use for ten years
results in a benign tumor that causes hearing loss.

Is that 10 years continous use? If so, most youngsters will be death by the
time they are 18, if the 'music' hasn't 'got them by 15 ;-)

I'm glad I'm too old to like what passes for 'music' these days ;-)

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk