Old January 11th 05, 08:38 PM
Cecil Moore

Brian Reay wrote:

"Cecil Moore" wrote:
The IEEE Spectrum reports that cell phone use for ten years
results in a benign tumor that causes hearing loss.

Is that 10 years continous use? If so, most youngsters will be death by the
time they are 18, if the 'music' hasn't 'got them by 15 ;-)

I assume you mean deaf? Few people have used cell phones
for ten years already. Some of those few are starting to
get tumors inside their ears. I have switched over to a
headset for my cellphone activities after having one
for about three years.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp