Old January 11th 05, 10:45 PM
Dave

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message

I assume you mean deaf? Few people have used cell phones
for ten years already.

You in the USA already? ;-)

Already I have used an already mobile phone for well over ten years already.
(not too sure how to punctuate that in the USA vernacular) ;-)
I see no signs of ill health in either myself, or my daughter already. We
both went with Orange about the same time. ( A British mobile phone network)
Now Orange work at about 1.8 Gig? At that time, that was about the highest
frequency phone system that was going. Now we have systems that work at 3
gigabyte? already. Or do they operate at even higher frequencies already?
I'm not to sure already.

Right! I'm off to bed already. ;-)

Dave