Old January 11th 05, 11:09 PM
Brian Reay

"Howard Eisenhauer" wrote in message
Just curious, did the study take into account putting vinyl phone
cases against skin, being warmed up & subsequently out-gassing
carcinogens that were then absorbed through the skin & into the blood
stream???

Enquiring Minds Want to Know-

Not to mention using the MP3 or Radio features with the volume too high. Or
RSI in the thumbs due to over texting.

Even worse, terminal boredom watching phone geeks comparing features. What
is wrong with a basic phone?
Some things are best simple:

Mobilephones (Proud owner of a Nokia 3310.)
Watches ( I don't even like quartz watches, give me a mechanical automatic
any day.)
Razors (why do people like electric razors?)
Toothbrushes (electric toothes, I ask you).

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk