Old January 11th 05, 11:23 PM
Joel Kolstad

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Some things are best simple:

Mobilephones (Proud owner of a Nokia 3310.)

I'm sold on wireless Internet connectivity, sorry. WiFi/WiMax's coverage is
still a drop in the bucket compared to WCDMA/GPRS/EDGE coverage.

Watches ( I don't even like quartz watches, give me a mechanical automatic
any day.)

I like mechnical watches, but there's something to be said for dual time
zones, chronographs, count down alarms, etc. too!

Razors (why do people like electric razors?)

Mainly laziness; the last thing I want to do when I'm still groggy in the
morning is deal with changing a double-edged razor blade.

Toothbrushes (electric toothes, I ask you).

I'd speculate that _most_ people do a better job of cleaning with an
electric toothbrush than with a 'manual...'