Old March 21st 16, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Right Side.

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 8:48:31 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 8:39:13 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 5:56:42 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/20/2016 5:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 3:15:39 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/19/2016 6:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.

Trump-The Frump- The Chump- lie's to the people...

Alabama Song of the South Youtube ...Sweet Potato Capital of the World is Vardaman, Mississippi ...Earthview/Streetview.

Louisiana Man song Youtube www.theconservativetreehouse.com Sunday Talks ''Donald Trump Interview'' ...I can hardly wait untill tomorrow comes arounnnd, that's the day The Donald takes the Losers to town....

Larry, did you dye your hair orange too?
Then you can be a clown for the Chump...

I bet you can't wait for him to take your SSI
and medicare away from you...

Drifter.I haven't ever dyed anything before. Looka here,,, Rust-Oleum ReColor. I just now saw that commercial on Varney & Company on Tee Vee.

Varney & Company, on TV. A guy bought a new BMW car with food stamps. Why don't you pick up on that? I don't want it. BMW is CRAP anyway.

How is your water? www.thecommonsenseshow.com Water Unfit For Human Consumption. Check out that Video too. Those people running around/walking around with their little 'Ball and Chain' bottles of water. AMAZING! I drink my reasonably safe Mississippi water straight from my kitchen faucet in a glass, not plastic, real Glass.