Old April 15th 16, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Kenwood R-1000

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3:06:45 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi I have a Kenwood R 1000 , love it . . it developed power problems . i have since stripped the power board . .unfortunately I cant get most of the important parts . do you know of any second hand or new boards available I really want this radio to work again. Regards Peter ZS5 PX

What parts do you need ? Nearly anything inside a radio of this vintage should not be a problem .