Old May 8th 16, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Realistic Dx302 connection to a FRT 7700 atu

On Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 5:42:13 AM UTC-4, peter dransfield wrote:
I've just restarted my sw listening and I've acquired a FRT 7700 atu how do I connect it to my old but sentimental Dx302 any help would be gratefully received

Considering that the DX-302 has a built-in manually tuned preselector using another preselelector at the antenna input may not provide any improvement at all. Just connect it directly and that is all that is needed.