Old May 15th 16, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default WB4AIO - Liberty Net: May 7, 2016

Hils wrote:

On 15/05/16 00:35, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: May 7, 2016

[...]

• Now that hyper-Zionist oligarch Sheldon Adelson, who has been the de
facto owner of the Republican party for years, has endorsed Donald
Trump, does that signal that a deal has been made between the
establishment and “anti-establishment” Trump? (30 minutes)

Wasn't something like this always likely? Trump needs to buy airtime for
the presidential campaign proper, and Adelson now has a chance to
transfer some of his filched profits to other Zionists, all
legitimately. Who was it said "follow the money"?

• Not all of the Republican establishment have resigned themselves to
Trump, as Jewish kingmaker Adelson has: A group of self-described
“conservatives” met to discuss launching a third party in order to
prevent Trump from winning the election. (59 minutes)

And let the corporate Zionist stooge Clinton win?

With deranged followers of Abraham still breeding like flies, the human
population needs thinning. Perhaps all-out war in the Middle East is the
way to go. Better still, nuke Mecca, the Vatican and Jerusalem. When no
divine being/s appear/s to deliver vengeance for such blasphemies, the
Abrahamians may abandon their primitive, childish superstitions and
behave like humans worthy of the name.

You folks go first, it's not like we are chickens. We fought to save you,
then we came back to save your dumb liberal butts again and again. Wake up! ya
dang dufus!