Old January 12th 05, 07:18 AM
Brian Reay

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Roy Lewallen wrote:
So when you compacted this into the statement that "cell phone use for
ten years results in a benign tumor that causes hearing loss", was it an
emulation of today's journalistic technique, or just the effect of years
spent working with binary circuits?

That was the gist of what I got out of reading the article the
title and header of which is:

"CELLPHONES LINKED TO BRAIN TUMORS, THE GOOD NEWS IS THEY'RE
BENIGN; THE BAD NEWS IS THAT THEY'RE THERE."

Your gist may vary. I assume one argument from the "no energy
in RF waves" guys will be "no energy = no tumor".

Have other factors in the 'life style' of phone users been ruled out?

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk