Old July 20th 16, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default North Korean numbers station

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:21:59 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Hils wrote:

Probably the first time I've seen a number station reported in the
mainstream media.

I don't remember numbers stations being headlined in a MSM feature story
but they have been mentioned in the stories covering a couple of Cuban
spy trials.

I receive Popular Mechanics and Popular Science free emails in my inbox/email thangy. Got one this morning, popularmechanics.com North Korea is sending coded radio messages again