Old July 21st 16, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default North Korean numbers station

On 7/20/2016 8:23 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:29:32 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 10:21:59 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Hils wrote:

Probably the first time I've seen a number station reported in the
mainstream media.

I don't remember numbers stations being headlined in a MSM feature story
but they have been mentioned in the stories covering a couple of Cuban
spy trials.

I receive Popular Mechanics and Popular Science free emails in my inbox/email thangy. Got one this morning, popularmechanics.com North Korea is sending coded radio messages again

If you believe in saving America, we all better hope and pray and vote for Trump.

Oh, yeah, the clan-truther-will save your ass.
Wake up...