Old August 19th 16, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Here's the election truth folks!

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 6:14:47 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 6:12:21 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 5:13:07 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 8/18/2016 6:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 8/17/2016 9:40 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.truthfeed.com Video: Idiot Joe Biden......... Hillary can't
even fill a high school gym...... abcnewsgo.co

You just love those conservative
"Wack-Job" sites....

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Quick question for ya Larry; they give
ya a free set of sheets, if you visit
their site a number of times?

You know that's why trumps hair is so odd
looking; he always has his sheets on...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Bed sheets? My old lumpy bed sure does need some new sheets. When I was a kid, old bed sheets were cut to diaper size, that is what we used way back then. Then new fangled disposable diapers were invented. That is what Hillary wears nowadays.

History of Diapers

My boy Trump is scheduled to do a rally over here next week, on Wednesday.That's my boy Trump! www.rsbn.net