Old August 20th 16, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

On 8/20/2016 1:21 PM, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

If you use your google, or whatever, you will
find Bro. Stair died about a year ago. Not that
it means a a lot; that guy down in the Caribbean
is still heard on the airways. Even tho he died,
I believe, late 80ies or early 90ies. As long as
the money comes in he will be heard...