Old August 20th 16, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

Drifter wrote:

On 8/20/2016 1:21 PM, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

If you use your google, or whatever, you will
find Bro. Stair died about a year ago. Not that
it means a a lot; that guy down in the Caribbean
is still heard on the airways. Even tho he died,
I believe, late 80ies or early 90ies. As long as
the money comes in he will be heard...

Nope. The Last Day Prophet of God is still misprouncing names and
giving his garbled commentary on current events and, of course,
delivering the most wonderful false predictions ever on shortwave radio.

In fact, I believe the Prophet has hit an all time peak in SW
broadcasting hours per week.

Don't know the dead SW broadcaster you're referring to. We've lost so
many of them. Harold Camping is gone, but not before he gained national
attention droning out his own false prediction. Doc Scott is still
sometimes heard DEMANDING money and berating the hired help, years
after his death. I believe I heard at least one of Bill Cooper's rants
some time after he was on the losing end of the shootout.

I'm getting nostalgic now. George W, Gentry has a facebook page. Too
bad it's not a posthumous SW broadcast:

https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeWileyGentry/

Brother Stair is EASILY doing the work of 10 men in keeping American
Kook Radio alive. As far as I know, James Lloyd is still around, but
has taken his fine "Apocolypse Chronicles" show off SW radio.

I would welcome him back.