Old August 21st 16, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 7:06:08 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 20/08/16 18:21, analogdial wrote:
Brother Stair is warning us that the most latest end of the world, as we
know it, is penciled in for the period between the American
Presidential election and the winning candidate's inauguration. It
will all happen within ONE HOUR!!

I didn't catch the reason for this peculiar timing, although I'm sure
Satan is greatly concerned about the likelyhood of being upstaged as
the Center Of Evil.

On 8/20/2016 6:00 PM, Hils wrote:

This will be a gender-neutral, equal opportunity Armageddon. Beelzebub
could be the lady of flies, a princess of hell. In fact it seems more
likely given her warmongering on behalf of Israel.

Yeah, you're right. Instead of her, what we really need is an unstable,
vengeful, vindictive blowhard buffoon with his hand on the nuclear
button, a clown that is promoting nuclear proliferation and had no clue
what the nuclear triad is or did not know that Russia invaded Crimea two
years ago.

In that light, my opinion is that the "princess of hell", bad as she may
be, is a safer choice for the world rather than that dangerous clown.
(Yes, even though he could be the American president, the radioactive
fallout cloud WILL fall over your UK too).

Finally, while we are on the subject, here is the word of the day (and
yes, it is a real word -- and unbelievably appropriate!)...

TrumpĀ“er`y
n. 1. Deceit; fraud.
2. Something serving to deceive by false show or pretense; falsehood;
deceit; worthless but showy matter; hence, things worn out and of no
value; rubbish.

a. 1. Worthless or deceptive in character.

---

Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife flys approximately twenty miles in private jet? www.drudgereport.com