Old August 21st 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

Hils wrote:

This will be a gender-neutral, equal opportunity Armageddon. Beelzebub
could be the lady of flies, a princess of hell. In fact it seems more
likely given her warmongering on behalf of Israel.

Hillary is even worse than a neocon, she's a liberal interventionist.
All people of the less free world, who have been feuding for centuries,
nursing grudges for generations, deserve to have our military oust
their repressive dictator and replace it with a democracy.

And, as our last soldier leaves, she'll be sure to say, "Remember folks,
ballots are better than bullets!"