Old August 21st 16, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Between the election and the inauguration -- Doomsday!!

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, you're right. Instead of her, what we really need is an unstable,
vengeful, vindictive blowhard buffoon with his hand on the nuclear
button, a clown that is promoting nuclear proliferation and had no clue
what the nuclear triad is or did not know that Russia invaded Crimea two
years ago.

In that light, my opinion is that the "princess of hell", bad as she may
be, is a safer choice for the world rather than that dangerous clown.
(Yes, even though he could be the American president, the radioactive
fallout cloud WILL fall over your UK too).

Relax. Putin's got it covered. If Trump starts babbling about tossing
a nuke across the Rio Grande or down the Kahn family chimney, Trump's
Russian handler will distract The Donald with a catalog of Hot Young
Russian Prospective Brides. Blonde. Pencil thin, yet busty. Oh, that
foreign accent! And guaranteed not to have a grey hair or wrinkle for
the next twenty years.

What more could a septuagenarian billionaire with the mind of a thirteen
year old want?