Old September 13th 16, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default At

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 9:19:26 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 2:25:54 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

www.jimstone.is and it says, hillary Probally Arrested at 911 Memorial. Watch for the Handcuffs,, watch for the Body double, ect, ect.... ...Yesterday, I think I saw a body double of hillary, but the nose and hair looked a little different.

Sounds like you're delusional. Again.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

russia-insider.com hillary's Glass Hurling, Cursing Fit of Rage, and Dangling Noose Allusion ...It is only an Allusion, remember that.

Why can't you ever just post a link?

--

Linky Dinky Parles Vu, or sompin like that. www.stevequayle.com Sick hillary Coverup is Imploding ...Feel sorry for her? I DON"T!!! hillary Benghazi. How can Anybody in their right mind feel sorry for her???