Old October 1st 16, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Shortwave Radio - Google News for Saturday 1 October 2016

Google News via rec.radio.info Admin wrote:

Shortwave Radio - Google News

Aliens probably look even weirder than we think - Quartz

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...than-we-think/

Quartz
Aliens probably look even weirder than we think
Quartz
The two scientists further posited that such aliens would have ´established
a channel of communication that would one day become known to us.¡ Such
alien signals would most likely take the form of shortwave radio, which is
ubiquitous through the ...

They should at least try to keep up. Herman Munster talked to Martians
with his ham radio 50 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqM1xeseX98