Old October 10th 16, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Uncovered.

On 10/9/2016 3:46 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
newzsentinel.com Uncovered Footage: Watch this video of bill clinton actually grabbing a woman by the p***y

Well OK then, Larry, you convinced me. I won't vote for Bill Clinton.

Oh, what's that you say? Bill is not the one running for office this
November?

That settles it then. I *definitely* will not vote for Bill...

---