Old October 11th 16, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_18_] Mike[_18_] is offline

Default S.O.S.

For those that don't know my father, Mike, passed away on his 58th birthday in January. I am his daughter and am finally finding my way out of the fog of despair. We had discussed his radios each time that he went through a myriad of health issues and thought we'd found a solution when I introduced him to my friend, Alan. Unfortunately, I've found my friend to be untrustworthy and am too much of a hippie to liquidate his radios in the easiest ways possible. I would prefer for them to go to his friends and/or someone that gets the same kind of joy out of them as he did. I took them out of his possession a little over two weeks ago and have been having irrational dreams since. The only person on here that I have met is a man (I think his name is Ken or Kenny, I may be wrong, but I am sure he is from Michigan). It would be awesome to have some insight from him or anyone on here that may read this and consider themselves my father's friend. If you can help me, please respond here or to my father's 30 year old email with the subject line "daughter" so that I know that I should open it (I don't want to invade anymore of his privacy than I already have).

Thanks in advance & I wish you all well,
Mike's Daughter