Old October 16th 16, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:13:01 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/15/2016 4:59 PM, analogdial wrote:

AFTER the election? A REAL ALPHA MALE would get CONTROL of the lying
media, right away!! What does The Donald do? Cry, Cry, Cry about the
unfair media, as if he were a spoiled 8 year old girl.

Yup, that's Donald alright, a first class perpetual cry baby...

- "That third rate Fox reporter is being unfair to me".

- "The Mexican judge [from Indiana] doesn't like me".

- "They gave me a bad microphone". [I didn't know microphones could snuffle]

- "The [election, poll, news article, insert whatever] is rigged".

A spoiled 8 year old girl indeed!

---

ASTOUNDING! Diseases brought into America by illegal aliens. And, Since this weekend started, 13 shot, 5 fatally in, you guessed it, Chicago, probally 25 or 35 shot by now in Chicago. Gunfight in La resturant. www.drudgereport.com The weekend as usual in America, and Europa, Youtube Face of a Dying Nation.