Old October 16th 16, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default STUNNING.

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:59:13 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Sabre rattling is Sabre rattling, but who do you believe will not most likely start a nuke war?

Russia is actively campaigning for Trump and their nuke war scare is
part of that campaign.

Tony Schwartz, the real author of "The Art of the Deal" has some
comments on Trump's finger on the nuclear trigger:

"Now Schwartz, who got to know Trump better than anyone outside the
multi-millionaire’s family, is hoping the opinion polls are right and
the Republican loses – for the sake of the world’s survival."

""To be honest the most worrying prospect for me is Trump having his
hands on the nuclear codes,” says Schwartz."

"“He is extremely thick-skinned, very reactive and compulsive. He is
always wanting to prove he is the most powerful person in the room."

"“So you imagine him in some sort of confrontation with a person like
Putin – and he turns to the guy next to him carrying the nuclear codes
and says, ‘I’ll show him’."

"“And that’s the end of the world as we know it. It’s not a joke to me.
It’s very real."

""He does not have a sense of mental balance – and that is not a
person you want anywhere near the nuclear codes.”"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...writer-9054668

Understand, of course, that a REAL MAN such as TRUMP would HAVE to kill
billions of people if his VERY SENSITIVE feelings were hurt.

Putin wouldn't start a nuke war. He likes Trump. hillary would be most likely to start a nuke war, because she is bat **** crazy!