Old October 19th 16, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Where?

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 11:27:24 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/18/2016 9:03 PM, Hils wrote:
On 19/10/16 01:22, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 10/18/2016 9:44 AM, Hils wrote:

If the shiksa queen was to start a global nuclear war...

Where did this thought about Hillary causing a nuclear war ever start?
Too many kOOk sites?

John Pilger is hardly a kook.

Well, that may be debatable; although I agree with some of his thoughts,
I do not give him a free pass for everything.

https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/jo...-donald-trump/

Some of his "facts" are provably wrong.

= It would seem more likely to be caused by the clown Trump. He has
advocated nuclear proliferation, said "I like war", said "Bomb the ****
out of them" -- and on top of that he is notoriously thin-skinned and
totally ignorant of international politics ("What, you mean Russia
invaded Crimea, I didn't know that".)

Russia didn't invade Crimea, Russia gave the Crimean people what they
wanted.

That is *certainly* open to debate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea...ferendum,_2014

This is as close as the world outside Switzerland has come to real
democracy in a very long time.

If you are betting on who will start a nuclear war, it seems the deck is
stacked waaaay in favor of the blowhard buffoon Trump.

There must be some doubt over whether Trump has the spine to resist the
pressure from the warmongers who infest much of the US military and
administration,

Huh? "Resist the warmongers"? Please re-read the above -- where Trump
said he *likes* war and to *bomb the **** out of them*. Don't know about
you, but that sounds a little (well, OK, a lot) "warmongerish" to me.
Doesn't seem like he needs help from anyone else.

but I doubt he would initiate such a thing.

Well, maybe or maybe not. He is indeed a blowhard, but the statements
above seem pretty much to stand on their own.

Clinton, on
the other hand, has form in enjoying causing people to die unnecessarily.

Again, debatable. Qaddafi *was* responsible for a lot of terrorism; also
don't pin Pilger's comment about Albright's statement about the death of
Iraqi children on Hillary. Finally --and sadly-- sometimes violence has
to be used when the USA is considered (for better or for worse) to be
the "policeman of the world".

Hillary is bad, but IMHO Trump is a lot worse.
It seems like we can respectfully agree to disagree.

---

www.drudgereport.com 'her arse doesn't know what Planet it is on' ...Looka here, armstrongeconomics.com Martial Law Or Electorial College