Old October 21st 16, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Early Voting

On 10/21/2016 1:34 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:22:06 AM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:52:21 AM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

in Florida shows Trump winning by Landslide yournewswire.com

The only question now is how big Trump will lose.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

hillary's health is failing more and more every week, it will not get better. It is sort of like having terminal cancer and no cure for it. How long have I got, doc?

I figure at least 4 years!

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Geez dude, 4 years? You don't think that is stretching it muchly? ...Meet the next U.S.prez, heatst.com Half headed Florida man

Nope, I expect her to last at least another 10 years, actually, barring
a real illness. You know, the ones that actually exist, not made up on
some kOOksite?

I don't think he needs those wack sites, he makes up enough
lies on his own. Larry, no one believes you any more.