Old October 22nd 16, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Where?

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 10/18/2016 8:22 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

It would seem more likely to be caused by the clown Trump. He has
advocated nuclear proliferation, said "I like war", said "Bomb the
**** out of them" -- and on top of that he is notoriously
thin-skinned and totally ignorant of international politics ("What,
you mean Russia invaded Crimea, I didn't know that".)

[...]

Russia invaded Crimea like George Washington invaded Pennsylvania.

Honor bright,

Kevin.

The Crimeans didn't pay the whiskey tax?