Old October 30th 16, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default How worried should we be about election hacking?

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 10:44:28 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 12:15:15 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
I sawed/read that article at, theverge.com ...You can read it too.

Breaking News- FBI says it is REOPENING case into clinton's emails after coming across new messages that appear to be 'pertinet' dailymail.co.uk

Has the FBI read the messages before they got a warrant?

Whiskey with Everclear. freerepublic.com Is John Lennon's 'Imagine' the worst song of all time? ...It is one of the worst. I told people wayyyy back then it is communist. The 'Beatles' are crap too, and almost all songs of that era, from the late 1950s and onward.