Old November 1st 16, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_5_] fred k. engels[_5_] is offline

Default BREAKING:

Amelia Earhart was eaten by a coconut crab (Birgus latro) Soviet style

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
libertywritersnews.com Secret list of EVERY Reporter on hillary's Payroll
Just Leaked ...My boy Trump in Grand Rapids, Michigan today and
Crumb Cake Faux news JERK interrupted. vaughlive.tv/newzviewz Danny
Williams (bill clinton's son scheduled to be at the press club tomorrow to
challenge bill clinton. What Danny Williams holds up a Blue Dress? bill and
hillary and Webb Hubbell's daughter are not too happy nowadays. democrap
leaders are now asking hillary to STEP DOWN. Metinks I will do some more
earthview/streetviewing of Luang Prabang, Laos, just for the heck of it.