Old November 6th 16, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Statement.

On 11/6/2016 10:39 AM, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 11/6/2016 3:48 AM, Drifter wrote:

the "chump" is totally "insane"...

Yup, if anybody is unhinged, it's that clown Trump -- and provably so:

In the standard reference manual for psychological disorders, Trump
matches ALL TEN (every one) of the indicators for Narcissism Disorder.

I can understand a voter supporting one candidate because they believe
the other is even worse but I don't understand the enthusisam for TRUMP.

Does the standard reference manual describe people without a bull****
detector? Something more scientific than "credulous boob"?

The "chump" has been playing people all his life. In
New York city, they call him the "orange rat". He never
pays any bills; that's why he is always in court.
Look at the way he has played Larry...
Larry believes anything the "chump" says...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Make America Hate Again...