Old November 12th 16, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default #'s.

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 7:56:17 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels wrote:
got only 47.3% pop vote its a minority gov't

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
mainerepublicemailalert.com Electoral College #'s vs Restored Republic
State Counting #'s
...Like I said before, Trump WON, and he WON Fair and Square. Those nay
sayers out there can go **** and moan with hillary and her gay gal pal huma
abedin. They can leave America too, I read/tell that CanaDUH will wellcome
them with open arms.

scribol.com 10 royal families who were brought down by incest ...There is allways, Allways, ALLWAYS 'something' Wrong with royal families no matter who they are or where they are from. It Never Fails.