Old November 13th 16, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default #'s.

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 10:40:53 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 8:23:48 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:

Believing it? Who knows? There's no evidence that Larry actually reads
any of it beyond the headlines.

You don't believed that Earthquake happened?

Sure it happened. It was in a HEADLINE!!

You don't believe Trump WON Both the Popular Botes (Botes, if you are Polish) and the Electoral College Botes? You don't believe Trump's WIN is Good for Europe too? strategic-culture.org Why Trump's Presidency is A Win For Europe ...I Believe It, I Believe It, I Believe IT.