Old November 13th 16, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default What Lou Dobbs

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 2:29:11 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 1:51:28 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 10:55:59 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 10:34:55 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump will give all of his Presidential salary/money to Charity. He said he won't even accept a Dollar! ...PMS, Pure Maple Syrup...

So, TrumpWife4's name is Charity?

Former Presidents who didn't accept Presidential salary ...Herbert Hoover and J.F.Kennedy

Now I get it. TRUMP will continue to avoid the income tax. I'm sure
the TRUMP properties will prosper under the TRUMP administration.

So, you can't go back in time and bash Herbert Hoover and J.F.Kennedy too?

Got any k00ksite headlines saying Hoover or JFK will save the world?

TRUMP SAVES THE WORLD! ...Swamps ECO Systems Don't blame the real Swamps and Creatures of the Swamps on the filth and rot of D.C.