Old November 17th 16, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default AOR 7030+

On 11/16/16 05:21 , dxAce wrote:
This group has been getting away from shortwave for a bit
now!

That's been the case for a number of years, now, Steve.

I did read on the BBC website, though, that they've mounted an
expansion of the World Service that's the biggest since the 70's.

Amazing how they've finally discovered something we all said nearly
15 years, ago, now: They'd find that Radio has reach the internet does
not. And that they'd regret the contraction.

Takes 'em a while, at Radio House, apparently, but it seems they've
finally begun to see what we've all seen since the 40's.