Old November 19th 16, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Political HYPOCRITES

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 9:27:14 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
I know, I know, I'm stating the obvious.

HYPOCRITE #1: Mike Pence

He claims he is "a Christian first..." and yet he accepts trump's
misogyny and racism, he accepts trump ridiculing a Gold Star family and
accepts the mimicking, mocking and ridicule of the handicapped.

Some "Christian".

HYPOCRITES #2 and #3: Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney

Cruz was - rightfully - against trump for mocking his wife and saying
his father was part of the JFK assassination.

Romney originally had the courage to [rightly] describe the negative
aspects of fellow Republican trump.

Yet both Cruz and Romney are standing in line, hats in hand, waiting to
kiss trump's ass. Too bad they didn't have the courage to stick with
their convictions.

What a couple of political whores. :-(

---

Lyin Ted Cruz! Lyin Ted, Lyin Ted