Old December 9th 16, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default A reader wrote:The Pacific Rim is literally on fire, and Jim Stone said that reader is right.

DhiaDuit wrote:

The 'news', both real news and the fake news is set in stone nowadays. Nobody knows which end is up, or which end is down. Nobody knows what is real or what is fake. It is a screwed up World we live in, the non-human Animals didn't screw up the World, humans did. I Vote for the non-human Animals.

It pays to pay attention to details:

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L O L A Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman but talk like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola ,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU