Old December 10th 16, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default A reader wrote:The Pacific Rim is literally on fire, and JimStone said that reader is right.

On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 10:36:04 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 6:59:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

This is NOT the Trump Tower (which is on 5TH Avenue).

True. But a bit of googling shows that the view from the window has a
distinctive crosshatch on the walkway across the street. It looks to me
like it's right by the USS Maine National Monument across from Columbus
Circle.

The view from the window seems to be from the TRUMP International
Hotel & Tower at 1 Central Park West.

So the view past the curtain does show that the story likely was told
from inside one of hotels with TRUMP's name on it.

I believe I would recknize Trump Tower, even though I have never been to New England before, Thank God. Trump Tower has a slew of corners on at least one of the tall verticle corner of Trump Tower.
www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Update) NY Times jew complained of ''We Whites'' ...Youtube Solar Composting Toilet by Solar Cabin. I Likes that, old home boy is pretty smart. ,,,I've gottt a cabbbin (mansion) just over the hillllll top, (yes, I have) and someday babbbyy,,,,

Trump Tower is located in Manhattan. It is NOT part of New England .