Old December 14th 16, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Look at

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:59:33 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 1:06:06 AM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
jimstone.is

I didn't see what you're posting about there, just a bunch of kOOksite
BS. As always.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Looks like one of those wooden toys and you move something and the bottom part of the mouth moves up and down. Chop Chop Clack Clack,,,,, Trump is filling his Cabinet and those Commie Butthurt Red Diaper Doper Babies are still Loseing and Crying.

They're crying because Trump is picking nutjobs for cabinet posts..
That's why.

--

www.drudgereport.com America Great Again: IBM to hire 25,000 ...In U S.A. Probally a good many of them are people that IBM fired/laid off not all that long ago. Soooo, I don't think I can give all the credit to Trump on that one.