Old December 14th 16, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Rooskies

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 4:16:33 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
1) A few months ago trump insults our Allies and then *praises* Putin.

2) Then several of our intelligence agencies say the Russians *did*
hack/ mess with our election. (trump denies it but offers NO proof to
dispute what several intelligence agencies claim -- other than his
"feelings")

3) trump makes Tillerson Secretary of State, yes, the same Tillerson
that received the Order of Lenin medal [old name] pinned on him by Putin
and is Putin's new Best Friend Forever.

There sure are a lot of heavy Russian connections here.

As Drifter said months ago:

trump/Putin 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire???

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Amerikkka -- dark days ahead (or starting already)

---

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak