Old December 14th 16, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Rooskies

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 8:38:32 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 4:16:33 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
1) A few months ago trump insults our Allies and then *praises* Putin.

2) Then several of our intelligence agencies say the Russians *did*
hack/ mess with our election. (trump denies it but offers NO proof to
dispute what several intelligence agencies claim -- other than his
"feelings")

3) trump makes Tillerson Secretary of State, yes, the same Tillerson
that received the Order of Lenin medal [old name] pinned on him by Putin
and is Putin's new Best Friend Forever.

There sure are a lot of heavy Russian connections here.

As Drifter said months ago:

trump/Putin 2016

Where there is smoke, there is fire???

Oh, and don't forget trump's continually ****ing off China -- causing
them to send a nuclear capable bomber over the South China Sea as a
message to trump. But not to worry...the poorly educated think this
escalating international incident is just a "hissy fit".

Amerikkka -- dark days ahead (or starting already)

---

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Russia was Allies with America in World War Two. Russia helped build the International Space Station, and carries supplies and parts to the ISS. Do you realize how much International Trade Russia and America do between each other every year? Chromium Ore mostly comes from Russia, imagine how much we would be up sheet creek without Chromium. I Like Russia,,, so what?