Old December 14th 16, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Rooskies

DhiaDuit wrote:

nsa has no evidence of Russia hacking U.S.Elections. None of those other mofos have it either. ...WHERE"S THE DAMN BEEF!!!? www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Updates) The Russian Hacking Tale: All Sizzle, No Steak

Why is it hard to believe the Russians hacked the DNC and shared the
results? The US did far more to help Yeltsin get elected.

Most everybody hated Hillary before the Russians went in bigly for The
Great and Powerful TRUMP before the hacks, most everybody hated Hillary
after the hacks. I don't see much difference.

The most hated major party candidate in American history STILL polled
more than 2.5 million votes than the Orange Haired Buffoon.

The Russians didn't tilt the election to TRUMP, the election was tilted
by our unfair Federal electoral affirmative action program.