Old December 20th 16, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Tacky...

On the news a little while ago (12/20, ~ 3:15 PM CST)...

trump's sons announced a plan where you get access to president elect
trump for a donation to some charity. I didn't know the office was for
sale. How very, very tacky, "charity" or not -- but hey, maybe this is a
way for Putin to get his foot in the door early.

Oh, sorry, forgot. I guess this ties in with Ivanka advertising her
jewelry "as seen on '60 Minutes' ".

Whatta bunch of sleazes.

Note to the poorly educated and gullible that put this dangerous clown
in office:

After January 20th the lunatics are in charge of the asylum.

---