Old December 22nd 16, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:45:29 PM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 12/22/2016 11:00 AM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 6:56:40 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

freerepublic.com 30 Days!!!!!!!

Thirty days of what?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Wait untill I say, President Trump, in about thirty sumpin days. jimstone.is Mexico suddenly ran out of gas.

www.lunaticoutpost.com Mexico suddenly denied all American gas. ...You goin to blame that on Trump? .......GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,

I have no idea what you are raving about...Please try it again, in sane.

Just more bull-**** for Larry to believe.
I liked him better when all he posted about was dressing
up in womens clothing. Wonder what trompo-the-clown would
think about Larry parading around in bra and panties!!!

" Well, nobody's perfect" (Some like it hot,1959)