Old December 23rd 16, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default What Hath.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:00:05 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 9:26:20 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:28:19 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Interesting thought but it can't happen. Neocons have dedicated their
lives to finding and destroying all the new Hitlers which
continually show up in the world like weeds in a garden.

I like Bolton's look. I'll bet he has a totally awesome collection of 8
track tapes.

Nothing can beat the 78RPM recordings . I actually discovered one of a very old age with a real Caruso singing something Divine.

You in love with Bolton, or sumpin? My feelings just don't 'lean that way'. www.drudgereport.com democrap preppers, and another article, More states (democraps) consider working around the electoral college. ...They are butthurt sore losers commie read diaper doper babies, is what they are.