Old January 4th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default To explain.

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 2:58:23 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 2:12:54 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
Drifter wrote:

You do know his wife was a "Hooker" when she was in Paris?
It's a running joke in New York. Trompo-The-Clown= Russian Agent.

Careful, you could get SUED! Her lawyer is CHARLES HARDER! For a quick
moment I was hoping Harder was actually Chuck Harder, former shortwave
loon who used to give consumer advice, talk about evil goverment
conspiracies like area 51 and the IRS and keep us up to date on the
repairs made to his dilapidated hotel on the Suwannee River. Although,
as far as the hotel goes, I suspect the rot was advancing faster than
the renovation.

Panic En Mehico! www.drudgereport.com ...No more Hecho En Mehico?

Donald Trump rips them a ''new one'',,, www.yournewswire.com