Old January 8th 17, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default schedule of events.

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com Donald Trump inauguration schedule of events, performers and inaugural balls. ...Including the Deplorables Inaugural Ball.

How could I forget? BROTHER STAIR has speculated that there may not be
ANY inauguration on account of the world, as we know it, ending between
the election and Jan 20.

If so, this will be a BIG disappointment to the people behind the
Deplorable Con Artist Inaugural Ball, who hope to continue to sell
tickets between Jan 20 and Feb 11.

If The Last Day Prophet of God is right, I will no longer be telling my
credulous Republican friends "Democrats and Independants vote on
Tuesday, Republicans vote on Thursday!".

But it might spare me a one way trip to the FEMA guillotine for election
fraud during the upcoming TRUMP administration.