Old January 9th 17, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default schedule of events.

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 1:12:06 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 11:33:57 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 9:17:01 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

What you don't understand is, on January 20, 2017, America will have a President, the fake fraud imposter will be gone.

This is good news. I didn't expect the fake fraud imposter
would be immediately impeached and convicted!

Busy day for Congress, bad day for Putin!

And you will STILL be free to mortgage your house, sell your car and
spend as much as $100,000 for a ticket to the Deplorable Con Artist
Inaugaral Ball any day between Jan 20 and Feb 11!!

Nah, I would get me an old school bus to live in. Masyn Moyer Youtube

You could do both. Drive the bus to Washington AND attend the
Deplorable Con Artist Inaugral Ball. Although the Con Artist Ball is on
Jan 20, you can still spend hundereds or thousands for a DCAIB ticket
and recieve a Commemorative gift bag (t-shirt, hat and mug)!!!

Be sure to check the contents of your gift bag. You might find yourself
shortchanged, like so many contractors, all in the new spirit of
TRUMPism.

Be sure to set aside some money for a good lawyer.

The outside temp here finally got above 32 degrees. Youtube rusty78609

Sound like a heatwave to me !