Old January 10th 17, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default To explain.

On 1/9/2017 9:11 PM, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 1/9/2017 12:38 PM, analogdial wrote:

When Nixon was really losing it, like when he was talking to the
pictures on the wall and stuff like that, the State Department and
Pentagon secretly disabled Nixon's ability to launch the nukes.

Interesting, if true. Can you point us to any references on this?

If it's possible, this surely needs to be applied to that dangerous
clown trump.

I found this reference in an obituary of James Schlesinger. I don't
recall where I first heard the story, maybe during all the publicity for
Woodward and Bernstein's book "Final Days".

" During Nixon¢s last days in the White House at the height of the
Watergate crisis, when some were doubting the President¢s mental
stability, Schlesinger reportedly instructed the Joint Chiefs of Staff
to check with him before carrying out any of Nixon¢s orders regarding
nuclear weapons. He also drew up contingency plans for an emergency
military deployment in the event of an impeached Nixon refusing to step
down. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...-obituary.html

Even that coward- Ryan- says he's a twitter "troll".

"Trompo-The-Clown", draft dodger...