Old January 19th 17, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default If You Have a Beard...

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 5:01:49 AM UTC-6, George Cornelius wrote:
In article , (George Cornelius) writes:
In article ,
writes:

Do what I say Corny and while you are at it get a haircut and take a shower.

Haven't been called that in years. And I've certainly been called worse.

Yeah, somebody - not me - has been posting some photos.

Oh, and please don't post drunk. Last thing you need is a PUI on your record.

That married Irish woman and her hubby over there in England, sometimes they like to go to warm sunny Benidorm, Spain for holidays. Benidorm has snow now. They probally won't go to Benidorm this time.
www.thesun.co.uk