Old January 23rd 17, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default BRAVO!

On 1/22/2017 4:48 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 11:07:23 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 1/22/2017 9:03 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump Cleans House With un Bill
www.jimstone.is H.R.193 - 115th Congress (2017-2018) American Sovereignty Restoration ...Up in the Morninnnn, out on the Jobbbbb, Trump works like the devil allll dayyyyyyyy,,,

So? This bill pops up from time to time and NEVER passes. It won't
this time, either. It WOULD pass if Mr "Art of the Deal" really, really
wanted it. I won't cross the TRAITOR line and suggest that the Great
and Powerful TRUMP lied to get votes. More like, the NEW reality is
that the Great Man actually believes we should stay in the UN.

Keep watching if you don't believe me.

If anyone is interested, this bill essentially gets the US out of the
UN.

Key word- "LIED". That's all he has done from day one.
Flip-Flop to the highest.

One thing he is NOT lying about: he grabs them by the %#%$5*# !!!

Money can't buy "class", and that's one thing he needs badly.